Class description: This class is designed for new and expecting parents who want to learn about the importance of infant sleep and how to best prepare to ensure better, longer, more restful sleep for both baby and parents.
Many new and soon-to-be parents have questions such as:
- How do I make sure my baby gets the sleep she/he will need?
- How do I make sure I get the sleep I need after having my baby?
- How do I prevent bad sleep habits from forming?
- How do I get my baby to sleep longer?
- What is sleep training, and do I have to do it?
This class will address all of those questions and more! We will talk about ways to improve your baby’s daytime and nighttime sleep from the start, and also about sleep safety, sleep strategies, and common sleep challenges that new parents face as well as how to prevent or solve them.
$75/1.5 hours - Space is limited. Reserve your spot today.